Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hello Blog Land!

Yeah!! I took the plunge and created my very own crafty blog! I am so excited to share some of my craftiness (is that even a word??) with you, along with family tidbits and happenings. I love to craft, but it seems there is never enough time in the day. I stay so busy with my little family, the most important part of my everyday. Now on to today's post!

I created this card a couple months ago at Crop for the Cure. (Sorry for the poor picture quality, I am still learning!) It is a complete CASE of a card in the current Stampin' Up catty. I used Chocolate Chip cardstock for the card base and rounded out the layers with Pretty in Pink and Very Vanilla cardstock. I added some color using the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack and stamped the sentiment in Chocolate Chip ink. Then I scrunched up some retired Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon to pretty things up! Hope you liked my first card!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Beth! Glad to 'see' you on here! I can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card AND the blog Beth!! Congrats on taking the plunge!! Can't wait to see lots more of your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card and your blog wallpaper! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete